Classified printer friendly add-to-favorites tell-a-friend report abuse Number of Times Viewed: 54
Business analytics is an evaluation process of past business performance and results to gain insight and drive business planning. Business analytics mainly focused on developing new insights and understanding of business performance based on information and statistical methods. LEO TRAININGS provides business analytics course by industry professionals. For more details visit our website.
The course is designed to provide in-depth knowledge of handling data and Business Analytics’ tools that can be used for fact-based decision-making. At the end of the course, the participants will be able to:
1. Understand the role of business analytics within an organization.
2. Analyze data using statistical and data mining techniques and understand relationships between the underlying business processes of an organization.
3. Use decision-making tools/Operations Research techniques.
4. Use advanced analytical tools to analyze complex problems under uncertainty.
5. Manage business processes using analytical and management tools.
6. Use analytics in customer requirement analysis, general management, marketing, finance, operations and supply chain management.
7. Analyse and solve problems from different industries such as manufacturing, service, retail, software, banking and finance, sports, pharmaceutical, aerospace etc.