Category: Main > Services > Other Services
<< Previous  Next >>
Health infection from Mold 
Listing ID: 44123
N/A
[  Seller Info ]

  Classified printer friendly  add-to-favorites  tell-a-friend  report abuse  Number of Times Viewed: 46

BioNWlogo_trans1.png


Molds are ubiquitous, and mold spores are a common component of household and workplace dust. In large amounts they can be a health hazard to humans, potentially causing allergic reactions and respiratory problems.


Mold exposure has a variety of health effects, and sensitivity to mold varies. Exposure to mold may cause throat irritation, nasal stuffiness, eye irritation, cough and wheezing and skin irritation in some cases. Exposure to mold may heighten sensitivity, depending on the time and nature of exposure. People with chronic lung diseases are at higher risk for mold allergies, and will experience more severe reactions when exposed to mold. Damp indoor environments correlate with upper-respiratory-tract symptoms, such as coughing and wheezing in people with asthma.


For any further query please contact us at: Bio Management Northwest, 18601 76th Ave W, Suite 102,  Edmonds, WA 98026, telephone No.: 877-524-6411.


Price: N/A
Listing ID: 44123
biomanagement015

 Public Questions / Answers - Login Required

No questions have been posted about this listing.

 Other Classified Ads

Classified Ad Info

<< Previous  Next >>